All most all the latest HP printer models use the wireless setup methods and hence offer better quality and output for all your print jobs. Among the top HP Printer models available HP OfficeJet pro 8710 is widely preferred by most of the customers mainly because of this feature.
Start setting up your printer model over a wireless network and it is sure that the documents or the printouts that you get will be of outstanding quality. Amazing features and settings available on the device will help to speed up all your print jobs. It is always important to troubleshoot HP OfficeJet pro 8710 wireless setup errors if you come across any and it is necessary that you must identify the type of error first.
Begin HP OfficeJet pro 8710 wireless setup
To use the printer, you must complete the HP OfficeJet pro 8710 wireless setup and the process becomes much easy if you have all the requirements.
- Just collect the wireless network credentials
- Network username is SSID and the password is known as WEP or WPA
- Choose the best computer with an operating system for installing HP OfficeJet pro 8710 wireless setup software
- The website for completing the device software download
- Installation CD if the device is new
If your device is brand new
- Just take it out from the package and then start removing all the protective tapes
- Suggest you check if the package has all the necessary cables
- Slide the cables properly to the respective port and double check if the connections are secure
Find the respective wireless settings
- Control panel is where you can find the respective wireless settings
- Navigate to the settings and then turn on the wireless icon
- The wirelesses light that blink indicate the status of the network
- Navigate to the wireless setup wizard settings and begin answering all the instructions of the wizard right away
- Try not to miss any of the wireless setup steps
How to start downloading the compatible software
- Software and drivers are important to proceed with the HP OfficeJet pro 8710 wireless setup process
- Find out the compatible software visiting the webpage
- Just start your search by typing the name of the printer and the operating system version
- As you wait the software search results will start appearing on the screen
- Select the software and tap on the download tab and the process of software download will complete
- HP always suggests downloading the software of its own brand
Use the Installation CD
- If you prefer using the installation cd just insert it to the computer
- Open the setup file and double tap on it
- A set of onscreen instructions will be visible on the screen and you can start executing it right away
- As soon as you get the search results select the software and click on the download tab
- Wait for the download and then check if the software that you download is the latest and compatible
- If it is a network error check the credentials that you use for the network
- Verify the version of the software that you use for your printer and make sure that it is always compatible with the operating system
- Ensure that you use the right web page for the software download
- Try to print a test page to check the network credentials (username and password)
- Go for a quick restart of your device and check if the errors resolve
- If you prefer using the installation CD the setup file must be compatible
- Don’t miss any of the printer setup instructions during the HP OfficeJet pro 8710 wireless setup.
Read and understand the above setup guidelines before you begin with the printer setup and start troubleshooting the errors if you come across any and the troubleshooting tips vary and depend upon the type of error that appears. To know more about the HP OfficeJet pro 8710 wireless setup steps, visit 123.hp.com/setup or you can either ring the support number +1-844-788-0600.