123.hp.com/envy is an inkjet printer that provides users with unrivaled performance. Dynamically designed to service home users, the device can print practically any media – you name it. Get rich lab-quality photos or plain sharp text documents, the printer can just perform beyond expectations.
As is customary with HP, they do come out with a great product line under each of their sub-brands. The 123.hp.com/envy printer is, by far, one of HP’s finest creations.
HP ENVY Photo 6255 All-in-One Printer
- Print clear, grain-free photos with the consumer-grade HP Envy Photo 6255 All-in-One Printer. Competing directly with a few of the other printers in the same price range, the 123.hp.com/Envy 6255 has a lot more to offer in terms of features
- Running on low printing costs with an Instant Ink subscription, this Energy STAR certified device gives you resolutions of up to 1200 x 1200 dpi in black and 4800 x 1200 dpi in color outputs
- Most certainly, the printer is an excellent alternative for people who wish to function economically and have just a few hundred prints to take without spending too much
- It can fit on most office desktops without cluttering your workspace at 17.9 inches in width, 16.1 inches in depth and 6.3 inches in height. The device weighs around 14.33 lbs
HP ENVY 5055 All-in-One Printer
- Replacing the extremely popular and versatile, Envy 4520, the Envy 5055 is a wireless All-in-One printer that looks almost similar to its predecessor.
- Measuring approximately 17 inches in width, 13 inches in depth and just under 5 inches in height, the printer is quite compact
- Refer to the 123.hp.com/setup guide for an easy-to-accomplish initial setup.
- A 2-inch touch screen with buttons is provided, which is touch-sensitive and next to it is a wireless indicator light. With intuitive menus laid out into the LCD, navigate through the commands to achieve all your print, scan and copy jobs in the settings that you prefer
HP ENVY Photo 7855 All-in-One Printer
- The 7855 All-in-One printer is HP’s flagship model in the Envy series of printers. If you are looking to print photos, then the 7855 will provide you with impeccable prints
- Supporting powerful wireless connectivity, the 123.hp.com/Envy printer comes with a speedy setup process
- Built to work along with a dual-band Wi-Fi, Bluetooth Smart and wired connectivity, print using the HP Smart app that will easily scan and print from virtually any platform – the cloud, social media, Dropbox, Google Drive, and much more
- The Instant Ink cartridge replenishment service helps you keep a check on your usage. Ink is delivered to you before it is exhausted
- Providing support for a range of media sizes, accomplish printing directly from the USB or SD card. Besides, you can even modify the files before you print directly from the touchscreen itself. In fact, the dedicated paper trays adjust to the paper type inserted into the tray and match the print settings
HP ENVY Photo 7155 All-in-One Printer
- Get the HP Envy Photo 7155 All-in-One printer that works with Alexa. Yes! You can add voice controls to it by combining the printer with an Alexa device
- For less than 5 cents, the 7155 can provide you with stunning photos. Print borderless beauties through the wireless from the SD Card or from your mobile
- The printer has the ability to accomplish printing from the iPhone using AirPrint or you can just use the Wireless Direct feature to print without the need of a network
- Overall, the 7155 photo achieves a reliable and fast setup with Bluetooth Smart and a dual-band Wi-Fi
Unboxing and setup 123.hp.com/Envy
- Slice open the tapes on the box and take the manuals, Quick Start guides, power cord and the original starter HP cartridges out of the container
- Remove the flat piece of cardboard, and now, remove the printer and place it flat on the table
- Once out remove all the protective pieces of tapes and other materials
- Power the printer on using the power cord and wait for it to boot completely
- Then accomplish setup by using the app or achieve a ‘Manual Setup’ from the device’s control panel
- At one point, a message display will ask you to install the cartridges
- Load the tray with your preferred media and print an alignment page, which you have to place on the scanner
- Press ‘Scan’ against the ‘Scan the Alignment Page’ screen
- Thereafter, follow the commands and use the Wireless Setup Wizard to connect to the internet
Our experts are available 24 x 7 to provide you with any kind of advice that you might need about 123.hp.com/envy printers. Dial the Printer setup number +1-844-788-0600 for help.